2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.8
Other manifestations of vitamin a deficiency
- Short description: Vitamin A deficiency NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 264.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 264.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 264.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 264.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Follicular keratosis due to vitamin A deficiency
- Xeroderma due to vitamin A deficiency
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E50.8 Other manifestations of vitamin A deficiency