2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.8
Other manifestations of vitamin A deficiency
- Short description: Vitamin A deficiency NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 264.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 264.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 264.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 264.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E50.8 Other manifestations of vitamin A deficiency
- Follicular keratosis due to vitamin A deficiency
- Xeroderma due to vitamin A deficiency