2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.0
Vitamin a deficiency with conjunctival xerosis
- Short description: Vit A conjunctiv xerosis.
- ICD-9-CM 264.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 264.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 264.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 264.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E50.0 Vitamin A deficiency with conjunctival xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency w conjunctival xerosis
- Vitamin A deficiency with conjunctival xerosis