2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 264.8
Other manifestations of vitamin A deficiency
- ICD-9-CM 264.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 264.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Follicular keratosis due to vitamin A deficiency
- Xeroderma due to vitamin A deficiency
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E50.8 Other manifestations of vitamin A deficiency