2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 266.0
- ICD-9-CM 266.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 266.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Condition due to a deficiency of riboflavin (vitamin b12) which is associated with inadequate consumption of riboflavin rich foods; produces lesions of skin, digestive tract and nervous system; usually part of a multiple nutrient deficiency
- Riboflavin [vitamin B2] deficiency
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E53.0 Riboflavin deficiency