2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.34
Full-thickness skin loss due to burn (third degree nos) of back (any part)
- Short description: 3RD DEG BURN BACK.
- ICD-9-CM 942.34 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 942.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 942.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.34: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Full thickness burn of buttock
- Third degree burn of back
- Third degree burn of buttock
- Third degree burn of low back
- Third degree burn of posterior thorax
- Third degree chemical burn of buttock
- Third degree chemical burn of low back
- Third degree chemical burn of posterior thorax
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T21.33XA Burn of third degree of upper back, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T21.73XA Corrosion of third degree of upper back, initial encounter