2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.33
Full-thickness skin loss due to burn (third degree nos) of abdominal wall
- Short description: 3RD DEG BURN ABDOMN WALL.
- ICD-9-CM 942.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 942.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 942.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.33: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.32XA Burn of third degree of abdominal wall, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.72XA Corrosion of third degree of abdominal wall, initial encounter
- Burn of abdominal wall, third degree
- Third degree burn of abdominal wall
- Third degree burn of groin
- Third degree chemical burn of abdominal wall
- Third degree chemical burn of groin