2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.14
Erythema due to burn (first degree) of back (any part)
- Short description: 1ST DEG BURN BACK.
- ICD-9-CM 942.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 942.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 942.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.14: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.13XA Burn of first degree of upper back, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.53XA Corrosion of first degree of upper back, initial encounter
- Burn erythema of back
- Burn erythema of buttock
- Burn erythema of low back
- Burn erythema of posterior thorax
- Burn of back, first degree
- First degree burn of back
- First degree burn of buttock
- First degree burn of low back
- First degree burn of posterior thorax
- First degree chemical burn of buttock
- First degree chemical burn of low back
- First degree chemical burn of posterior thorax