2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.44
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues due to burn (deep third degree) of back (any part) without loss of back
- Short description: DEEP 3RD DEG BURN BACK.
- ICD-9-CM 942.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 942.44 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 942.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.44: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.33XA Burn of third degree of upper back, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.73XA Corrosion of third degree of upper back, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 942.44
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0