2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.34
Full-thickness skin loss due to burn (third degree nos) of back (any part)
- Short description: 3rd deg burn back.
- ICD-9-CM 942.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 942.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 942.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.34: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.33XA Burn of third degree of upper back, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.73XA Corrosion of third degree of upper back, initial encounter
- Full thickness burn of buttock
- Third degree burn of back
- Third degree burn of buttock
- Third degree burn of low back
- Third degree burn of posterior thorax
- Third degree chemical burn of buttock
- Third degree chemical burn of low back
- Third degree chemical burn of posterior thorax