2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 747.10
Coarctation of aorta (preductal) (postductal)
- Short description: COARCTATION OF AORTA.
- ICD-9-CM 747.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 747.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 747.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 747.10: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q25.1 Coarctation of aorta
- Abdominal aortic coarctation
- Coarctation abdominal aorta
- Coarctation of abdominal aorta
- Coarctation of aorta
- Coarctation of aorta, postductal
- Coarctation of aorta, preductal
- Congenital (present at birth) hypoplasia aortic arch
- Congenital hypoplasia of aortic arch
- Congenital hypoplasia of aortic arch (at birth)
- Hypoplasia of aortic arch, congenital
- Postductal coarctation of aorta
- Preductal coarctation of aorta
- Hypoplasia of aortic arch