2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 747.10
Coarctation of aorta (preductal) (postductal)
- congenital constriction of the aorta just distal to the left subclavian artery; causes upper body hypertension but few other symptoms; may present as headache or dyspnea on exertion.
- Short description: Coarctation of aorta.
- ICD-9-CM 747.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 747.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 747.10: 2013.
747.10 Alternative Terminology
Convert 747.10 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 747.10: