2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.7
Hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Short description: HYPOPLAS LEFT HEART SYND.
- ICD-9-CM 746.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 746.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 746.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 746.7: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q23.4 Hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- HYPOPLASTIC LEFT HEART SYNDROME
- Atresia, or marked hypoplasia, of aortic orifice or valve, with hypoplasia of ascending aorta and defective development of left ventricle (with mitral valve atresia)