2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 441.9
Aortic aneurysm of unspecified site without rupture
- Short description: AORTIC ANEURYSM NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 441.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 441.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 441.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 441.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I71.9 Aortic aneurysm of unspecified site, without rupture
- Aneurysm of aorta
- Aneurysm of descending aorta
- Aneurysm, aorta
- Aneurysm, descending aorta
- Aortic aneurysm
- Descending aorta aneurysm
- Descending aortic aneurysm
- Dilatation of aorta
- Hyaline necrosis of aorta