2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 747.10
Coarctation of aorta (preductal) (postductal)
- Short description: Coarctation of aorta.
- ICD-9-CM 747.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 747.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 747.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 747.10: 2014 2015.
- Abdominal aortic coarctation
- Coarctation abdominal aorta
- Coarctation of abdominal aorta
- Coarctation of aorta
- Coarctation of aorta, postductal
- Coarctation of aorta, preductal
- Congenital (present at birth) hypoplasia aortic arch
- Congenital hypoplasia of aortic arch
- Congenital hypoplasia of aortic arch (at birth)
- Hypoplasia of aortic arch, congenital
- Postductal coarctation of aorta
- Preductal coarctation of aorta
- Hypoplasia of aortic arch
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q25.1 Coarctation of aorta