2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 441.2
Thoracic aneurysm without mention of rupture
- Short description: Thoracic aortic aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 441.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 441.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 441.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 441.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I71.2 Thoracic aortic aneurysm, without rupture
- Aneurysm of ascending aorta
- Aneurysm of descending thoracic aorta
- Aneurysm of thoracic aorta
- Aneurysm, ascending aorta
- Aneurysm, descending thoracic aorta
- Aneurysm, thoracic aorta
- Aortic root dilatation
- Ascending thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Descending thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Dilated aortic root
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm