2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 441.2
Thoracic aneurysm without mention of rupture
- Short description: Thoracic aortic aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 441.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 441.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aneurysm of ascending aorta
- Aneurysm of descending thoracic aorta
- Aneurysm of thoracic aorta
- Aneurysm, ascending aorta
- Aneurysm, descending thoracic aorta
- Aneurysm, thoracic aorta
- Aortic root dilatation
- Dilated aortic root
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I71.2 Thoracic aortic aneurysm, without rupture