2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 441.4
Abdominal aneurysm without mention of rupture
- Short description: Abdom aortic aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 441.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 441.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Aneurysm of abdominal aorta
- Aneurysm of supraceliac aorta
- Aneurysm of suprakidney aorta
- Aneurysm of suprarenal aorta
- Aneurysm, abdominal aorta
- Aneurysm, abdominal aorta, enlarging
- Aneurysm, supraceliac aorta
- Aneurysm, suprarenal aorta
- Enlarging abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Enlarging aneurysm of abdominal aorta
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I71.4 Abdominal aortic aneurysm, without rupture