2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 441.00
Dissection of aorta, unspecified site
- Short description: Dsct of aorta unsp site.
- ICD-9-CM 441.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 441.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dissecting aneurysm of aorta
- Dissection of aorta
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I71.00 Dissection of unspecified site of aorta