2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.59
Other interstitial and deep keratitis
- Short description: INTERSTIT KERATITIS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 370.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 370.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.59: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.399 Other interstitial and deep keratitis, unspecified eye
- Diffuse lamellar keratitis