2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 090.3
Syphilitic interstitial keratitis
- Short description: SYPHILITIC KERATITIS.
- ICD-9-CM 090.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 090.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 090.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 090.3: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A50.31 Late congenital syphilitic interstitial keratitis
- Congenital syphilitic interstitial keratitis
- interstitial keratitis NOS (370.50)
- Syphilitic keratitis:
- punctata profunda