2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.55
- ICD-9-CM 370.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.55 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 370.55.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.55: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.319 Corneal abscess, unspecified eye
- Bilat corneal abscess
- Bilateral corneal abscess
- Corneal abscess, both eyes
- L corneal abscess
- Left corneal abscess
- R corneal abscess
- Right corneal abscess
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.55
- Abscess (acute) (chronic) (infectional) (lymphangitic) (metastatic) (multiple) (pyogenic) (septic) (with lymphangitis) (see also Cellulitis) 682.9
- cornea 370.55