2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.52
Diffuse interstitial keratitis
- Short description: DIFFUS INTERSTIT KERATIT.
- ICD-9-CM 370.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 370.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.52: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.329 Diffuse interstitial keratitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat diffuse interstitial keratitis
- Bilateral diffuse interstitial keratitis
- Cogan's syndrome
- Diffuse interstitial keratitis, both eyes
- L diffuse interstitial keratitis
- Left diffuse interstitial keratitis
- Oculovestibuloauditory syndrome
- R diffuse interstitial keratitis
- Right diffuse interstitial keratitis