2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.9
Personal history of unspecified disease
- Short description: HX OF DISEASE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V13.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V13.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.898 Personal history of other specified conditions
- History of hysterectomy
- History of hysterectomy for benign disease
- History of total hysterectomy with history of benign (not cancer) disease
- Hx of total hysterectomy w Hx of benign disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V13.9
- History (personal) of
- disease (of) V13.9
- disorder (of) V13.9