2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.9
Personal history of unspecified disease
- Short description: HX OF DISEASE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V13.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V13.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V13.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- History of hysterectomy
- History of hysterectomy for benign disease
- History of total hysterectomy with history of benign (not cancer) disease
- Hx of total hysterectomy w Hx of benign disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z87.898 Personal history of other specified conditions
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V13.9
- History (personal) of
- disease (of) V13.9
- disorder (of) V13.9