2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V11.1
Personal history of affective disorders
- Short description: HX OF AFFECTIVE DISORDER.
- ICD-9-CM V11.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V11.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V11.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V11.1: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z65.8 Other specified problems related to psychosocial circumstances
- Bipolar 1 disorder, in remission
- Bipolar 1, in remission
- Bipolar 2 disorder, in remission
- Bipolar 2, in remission
- Bipolar I disorder in remission
- Bipolar II disorder in remission
- History of affective disorder
- History of mood disorder
- HX of affective disorder
- Hx of mood disorder
- Personal history of manic-depressive psychosis