2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.70
Personal history of unspecified digestive disease
- Short description: PRSNL HST UNSPC DGSTV DS.
- ICD-9-CM V12.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V12.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V12.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.70: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.19 Personal history of other diseases of the digestive system
- H/O: gastrointestinal disease
- History of - gastrointestinal disease
- History of - upper gastrointestinal tract hemorrhage
- History of digestive system disease
- Hx of digestive system disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V12.70
- History (personal) of
- digestive system disease V12.70