2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.01
Personal history of tuberculosis
- Short description: PRSNL HST TUBERCULOSIS.
- ICD-9-CM V12.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V12.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V12.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.01: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z86.11 Personal history of tuberculosis
- H/O: tuberculosis
- History of - tuberculosis
- History of inactive tuberculosis
- History of tuberculosis (tb)
- History of tuberculosis, presently inactive
- Hx of inactive TB
- HX of TB