2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V11.0
Personal history of schizophrenia
- Short description: HX OF SCHIZOPHRENIA.
- ICD-9-CM V11.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V11.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V11.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V11.0: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z65.8 Other specified problems related to psychosocial circumstances
- H/O: schizophrenia
- History of - schizophrenia
- History of schizophrenia
- HX of schizophrenia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V11.0
- History (personal) of
- psychiatric disorder V11.9
- schizophrenia V11.0