2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.9
Unspecified hearing loss
- Short description: HEARING LOSS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 389.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 389.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 389.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 389.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H91.90 Unspecified hearing loss, unspecified ear
- Bilat hearing loss
- Bilateral hearing loss
- Both sides hearing loss
- Complete deafness
- Congenital deafness
- Deafness, congenital
- Hearing loss
- Keratitis ichthyosis and deafness syndrome
- Kid syndrome
- Left hearing loss
- Right hearing loss