2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.9
Unspecified hearing loss
- Short description: HEARING LOSS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 389.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 389.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 389.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 389.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat hearing loss
- Bilateral hearing loss
- Both sides hearing loss
- Complete deafness
- Congenital deafness
- Deafness, congenital
- Hearing loss
- Keratitis ichthyosis and deafness syndrome
- Kid syndrome
- Left hearing loss
- Right hearing loss
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H91.90 Unspecified hearing loss, unspecified ear