2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.08
Conductive hearing loss of combined types
- Short description: COND HEAR LOSS COMB TYPE.
- ICD-9-CM 389.08 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 389.08 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 389.08.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 389.08: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H90.2 Conductive hearing loss, unspecified