2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.79
Other malaise and fatigue
- Weakness; lack of energy and strength.
- Physical weakness, lack of strength and vitality, or a lack of concentration.
- Exhaustion that interferes with physical and mental activities.
- state of weariness following a period of exertion, mental or physical, characterized by a decreased capacity for work and reduced efficiency to respond to stimuli.
- An overwhelming sustained sense of exhaustion and decreased capacity for physical and mental work at usual level
- That state, following a period of mental or bodily activity, characterized by a lessened capacity for work and reduced efficiency of accomplishment, usually accompanied by a feeling of weariness, sleepiness, or irritability.
- Short description: MALAISE AND FATIGUE NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 780.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 780.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.79: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
780.79 Alternative Terminology
Convert 780.79 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 780.79: