2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 992.3
Heat exhaustion anhydrotic
- Short description: HEAT EXHAUST-ANHYDROTIC.
- ICD-9-CM 992.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 992.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 992.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 992.3: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Anhidrotic heat exhaustion
- Heat exhaustion due to water depletion
- that associated with salt depletion (992.4)
- Heat prostration due to water depletion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T67.3XXA Heat exhaustion, anhydrotic, initial encounter