2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 994.4
Exhaustion due to exposure
- Short description: EXHAUSTION-EXPOSURE.
- ICD-9-CM 994.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 994.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 994.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 994.4: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T73.2XXA Exhaustion due to exposure, initial encounter