2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.66
Anaphylactic reaction due to food additives
- ICD-9-CM 995.66 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anaphylaxis due to food additive
- Anaphylaxis due to sulfite
- Food additive anaphylaxis
- Food additive anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Sulfite anaphylaxis
- Sulfite anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T78.06XA Anaphylactic reaction due to food additives, initial encounter