2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.64
Anaphylactic reaction due to tree nuts and seeds
- ICD-9-CM 995.64 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anaphylaxis due to seed
- Anaphylaxis due to tree nut
- Seed anaphylaxis
- Seed anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Tree nut anaphylaxis
- Tree nut anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T78.05XA Anaphylactic reaction due to tree nuts and seeds, initial encounter