2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.62
Anaphylactic reaction due to crustaceans
- ICD-9-CM 995.62 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anaphylaxis due to mollusk
- Anaphylaxis due to shellfish
- Shellfish anaphylaxis
- Shellfish anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T78.02XA Anaphylactic reaction due to shellfish (crustaceans), initial encounter