2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.6
Congenital mitral insufficiency
- ICD-9-CM 746.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 746.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Congenital insufficiency of mitral valve
- Congenital mitral valve regurgitation
- Congenital mitral valve regurgitation (at birth)
- Insufficiency of mitral valve, congenital (at birth)
- Mitral valve regurgitation, congenital
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q23.3 Congenital mitral insufficiency