2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.77
Dystrophies primarily involving Bruch's membrane
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Bruch membrane dystrophy.
- ICD-9-CM 362.77 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.77 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 362.77.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.77: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.101 Choroidal degeneration, unspecified, right eye
- Dominant drusen
- Hereditary dominant drusen retinal dystrophy
- pseudoinflammatory foveal
- Hereditary drusen