2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 330.1
- ICD-9-CM 330.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 330.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (disorder)
- Cerebral lipidosis
- GM>2< gangliosidosis
- GM2 gangliosidosis
- Juvenile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (disorder)
- Lipofuscinosis, neuronal ceroid, adult
- Lipofuscinosis, neuronal ceroid, juvenile
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis, adult
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis, juvenile
- Sandhoff disease
- Tay Sachs disease
- Tay-Sachs disease (disorder)
- Autosomal recessive inherited gangliosidosis characterized by the onset in the first 6 months of life of an exaggerated startle response, delay in psychomotor development, hypotonia (followed by spasticity), visual loss, and a macular cherry red spot; hexosaminidase a is deficient, leading to the accumulation of gm2 ganglioside in neurons of the central nervous system and retina; this condition is strongly associated with ashkenazic jewish ancestry.
- Group of often fatal inherited diseases marked by the accumulation of gangliosides in lysosomes secondary to enzymatic deficiency states; gangliosidoses include tay-sachs disease, gangliosidosis gm1, gangliosidoses gm2, and sandhoff disease; which share the infantile or childhood onset of central nervous system deterioration.
- Amaurotic (familial) idiocy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E75.02 Tay-Sachs disease
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E75.19 Other gangliosidosis
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E75.4 Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis