2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.57
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 362.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 362.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.57: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.369 Drusen (degenerative) of macula, unspecified eye
- Bilat macular drusen
- Bilateral macular drusen
- L macular drusen
- Left macular drusen
- Macular drusen
- Macular drusen, both eyes
- R macular drusen
- Retinal drusen
- Right macular drusen
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 362.57
- Body, bodies
- choroid, colloid (degenerative) 362.57
- drusen (retina) (see also Drusen) 362.57
- retina (colloid) (hyaloid degeneration) 362.57