2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.3
- ICD-9-CM 288.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 288.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aggressive lymphadenopathic mastocytosis with eosinophilia
- Allergic eosinophilia
- Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia
- Disorder characterized by eosinophilia
- Disorder of eosinophil
- Drug-induced eosinophilia
- Eosinophil count raised
- Eosinophilia, allergic
- Eosinophilic nonallergic rhinitis
- Episodic angioedema with eosinophilia
- Familial eosinophilia
- Hereditary eosinophilia
- Idiopathic eosinophilia
- Idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Increased blood eosinophil number
- Kimura's disease
- Non-allergic nasal rhinitis with eosinophilia
- Nonallergic rhinitis with eosinophilia
- Peritoneal eosinophilia
- Secondary eosinophilia
- Traumatic ulcerative granuloma of tongue with stromal eosinophilia
- Abnormal increase of eosinophils in the blood, tissues or organs.
- Disordered formation of eosinophils or an abnormal accumulation or deficiency of these cells.
- Eosinophilic leukocytosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D72.1 Eosinophilia