2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.60
- Short description: Leukocytosis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 288.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 288.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Leukocytosis (increase white blood cells in blood)
- Transient increase in the number of leukocytes in a body fluid.
- Elevated leukocytes, unspecified
- Elevated white blood cell count, unspecified
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D72.829 Elevated white blood cell count, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 288.60
- leukocytes 288.60
- white blood cell count 288.60
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- Leukocytosis 288.60