2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.87
Transplanted organ removal status
- Short description: Trnsplnt orgn rem status.
- ICD-9-CM V45.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.87 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V45.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.87: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z98.85 Transplanted organ removal status
- History of cornea graft failure
- History of failure of cornea graft
- History of removal of transplanted organ
- History of transplanted organ removal
- Hx of cornea graft failure
- Hx of transplanted organ removal
- Transplanted organ previously removed due to complication, failure, rejection or infection