2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.86
Bariatric surgery status
- ICD-9-CM V45.86 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V45.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V45.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.86: 2014 2015.
- Gastric band attached
- History of bariatric (weight loss) surgery
- History of bariatric surgery
- History of diabetes mellitus resolved post bariatric surgery
- History of diabetes mellitus resolved post gastric bypass
- History of gastric bypass
- History of resolved diabetes mellitus after bariatric (weight loss) surgery
- History of resolved diabetes mellitus after gastric bypass (weight loss) surgery
- History of sleeve gastrectomy
- History of sleeve gastrectomy (weight loss surgery)
- HX of bariatric surgery
- Hx of gastric bypass
- Hx of resolved DM post bariatric surgery
- Hx of resolved DM post gastric bypass
- Hx of sleeve gastrectomy
- Presence of laparoscopic band
- Presence of laparoscopic gastric banding device
- Gastric banding status
- Gastric bypass status for obesity
- Obesity surgery status
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z98.84 Bariatric surgery status