2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 996.88
Complications of transplanted organ, stem cell
- Short description: Comp tp organ-stem cell.
- ICD-9-CM 996.88 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 996.88 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 996.88.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 996.88: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T86.5 Complications of stem cell transplant
- Corneal stem cell failure
- Keratopathy due to corneal stem cell failure
- Limbal stem cell deficiency
- Complications from stem cells from:
- peripheral blood
- umbilical cord