2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.83
Hemolytic transfusion reaction, incompatibility unspecified
- Short description: Hemolytc trans react NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 999.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 999.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.83: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.919A Hemolytic transfusion reaction, unspecified incompatibility, unspecified as acute or delayed, initial encounter
- Hemolytic transfusion reaction (HTR) with antigen incompatibility unspecified, not specified as acute or delayed
- HTR with incompatibility unspecified at unspecified time after transfusion