2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.79
Other non-ABO incompatibility reaction
- Short description: Non-abo incomp react NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 999.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.79 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 999.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.79: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.A9XA Other non-ABO incompatibility reaction due to transfusion of blood or blood products, initial encounter
- Delayed serologic transfusion reaction (DSTR) from non-ABO incompatibility
- Other non-ABO incompatible blood transfusion
- Other reaction due to incompatibility related to minor antigens (Duffy) (Kell) (Kidd) (Lewis) (M) (N) (P) (S)
- Other reaction to non-ABO incompatibility from transfusion