2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.73
Rh incompatibility with delayed hemolytic transfusion reaction
- Short description: Rh incompat/delay HTR.
- ICD-9-CM 999.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 999.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.73: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.411A Rh incompatibility with delayed hemolytic transfusion reaction, initial encounter
- Delayed hemolytic transfusion reaction (DHTR) due to Rh incompatibility
- DHTR due to incompatibility related to Rh antigens (C) (c) (D) (E) (e)
- Rh incompatibility with hemolytic transfusion reaction 24 hours or more after transfusion