2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.63
ABO incompatibility with delayed hemolytic transfusion reaction
- Short description: Abo incompat/delay HTR.
- ICD-9-CM 999.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 999.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.63: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.311A ABO incompatibility with delayed hemolytic transfusion reaction, initial encounter
- ABO incompatibility with hemolytic transfusion reaction 24 hours or more after transfusion
- Delayed hemolytic transfusion reaction (DHTR) due to ABO incompatibility